The Neo-renaissance building - National House of Vinohrady was built in 1894. Together with the Vinohrady Theater and St. Ludmila church it is one of the dominant buildings on Namesti Miru square. Namesti Miru is sqare in the center of Prague, close to Wenceslav Square...more
The biggest and most spectacular historic hall in the National House of Vinohrady, named by Russian poet Vladimir V. Majakovsky. The hall is divided into three sections an auditorium, an increased auditorium (with three steps) and a balcony. The hall is decorated with beautiful murals...more
This more intimate hall is named after the Czech writer Karel Vaclav Rais. It was designed as a theatre hall and blind arcades in the upper section of the hall are decorated with typical masks in the style of antic theatre. The decoration considerably uses so-called dentils. The hall has various uses for example...more
This hall, which was originally a winter garden, has been converted into the Social Hall and is the smallest of our halls. The hall is decorated with four paintings of Otakar Nejedlý from the cycle The Golden Prague and in addition to other ornaments also with small Art Nouveau heads at the arcades...more
Appart from the halls, The National House of Vinohrady can offer five meeting and conference rooms, which are suitable venues for holding events with smaller number of participants. The meeting and conference rooms are being used for general meetings, sessions, briefings, discussions...more
In the autumn, The National house of Vinohrady will traditionally open its doors to all the swing and jazz music lovers. The 17th year of the Swing festival will take place on 13th and 14th November 2014.